How to Wire Money From Fidelity to a Handelsbank Account
Wiring funds is a good choice when you need to stir money quickly and securely. It enables you to get your money swift to voorkant significant expenses: for example, money needed for a house closing. The money you send by wire is typically available instantaneously, which means there’s no collection time after the funds are credited to your handelsbank account.
What do I need to know?
Before you request the wire:
- Check with the canap where you’re sending the wire to get up-to-date wiring instructions that include the bankgebouw’s routing number.
- Make sure you have enough specie available to withdraw from your Fidelity account to voorkant the wire.
To request the wire:
- From Transfer Loom Te Required , select the Fidelity account to wire from, and the canap you want to wire to.
- Come in the dollar amount and confirm the transaction.
- Review the confirmation pagina, which includes a confirmation number and the expected delivery date.
You can use Transfer Loom Te Required to add fresh handelsbank instructions, update existing handelsbank instructions, or verbinding bankgebouw information from another of your Fidelity accounts. If you’d like more information, please see Set up or update your handelsbank wire instructions.
What to expect
For brokerage accounts, the money is debited from your account on the business day (before Four p.m. ET) you request the wire:
- If you request the wire before Four p.m. ET, the money is typically credited to your canap account the day of your request.
- If you requested the wire after Four p.m. ET, the money is typically credited to your canap account the next business day after your request.
Note: There’s a $15 toverfee if you have a Fidelity representative process the wire or a $Ten toverfee if you do the wire online.
For mutual fund accounts, the shares are sold on the business day (before Four p.m. ET) you request the wire:
- If you request the wire before Four p.m. ET, the money is typically credited to your canap account on the next business day after your request.
- If you request the wire after Four p.m. ET, the money is typically credited to your canap on the 2nd business day after your request.
Note: There’s a $Five toverfee to wire funds to your handelsbank.
You’ll receive an waakzaam spil soon spil wij send your wire. Check your Communication Center Loom Te Required under Alerts History. You may want to confirm with your canap that they’ve received your money. You’ll also receive a confirmation by email or U.S. Mail, based on your delivery preferences.
Frequently asked questions
- Brokerage accounts are debited and the money is typically credited to your handelsbank account by the close of that next business day, however, wij suggest checking with your canap to determine when your account is credited.
- Mutual fund accounts are debited the following day at market close. The wire is sent the next business day and the money is typically credited to your handelsbank account on that same day, however, wij suggest checking with your bankgebouw to determine when your account is credited.
Yes, but make sure to verify the information with your bankgebouw periodically spil sometimes handelsbank routing numbers switch.
Yes, you can set up electronic funds transfer (EFT). Just go after the steps on your Bankgebouw Information Loom Te Required to set up EFT. If you have questions on EFT, please see How to Add Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to Your Account.
Note: While Fidelity does not charge a toverfee for EFT, there’s a toverfee for sending handelsbank wires: $Ten online and $15 if you go through a representative.
Yes, but you have to do this te writing. Please finish the Handelsbank Wire Authorization (PDF) form and send it to: