GDAX to TT Transition Guide, Trading on GDAX Help and Tutorials
Use this guide to ordner functionality te the GDAX trading interface to the same functionality provided ter your TT®, workspace.
For the items labeled te the following GDAX trading interface.
. the widgets that provide the same trading functionality and more are labeled te the following TT workspace.
The following widgets are labeled ter the TT workspace above (omschrijving GDAX trading interface name is ter parenthesis):
- Market Grid (GDAX Title tapkast) &mdash, Displays market and pricing gegevens for a user-defined list of currencies.
- Order Toegangsbewijs (Order Form) &mdash, Used for injecting orders from the Market Grid widget.
- MD Trader®, (Order Book) &mdash, Displays prices ter a erguido price schop and shows working quantities on both sides of the market at each price level. You can also inject orders from MD Trader.
- Charts (Price/Depth Chart) &mdash, Displays the historical price gegevens for an asset at specific time intervals.
- Time and Sales (Trade History) &mdash, Shows the trade history of an asset. You can view the trade history of the cryoptocurrency you are trading, spil well spil add cryptocurrencies to the widget to view trade history for numerous instruments.
- Order Book (Open Orders) &mdash, Shows your working orders. Click on a working order to switch it’s price or quantity and resubmit it ter the market. The Fills widget (Fills) shown below the Order Book shows your partially packed and fully packed orders.
- Assets widget (Order Form) &mdash, Shows the recuento of each asset ter your Coinbase wallet.
There are a few key differences inbetween the GDAX and TT workspaces:
- TT Crypto’s workspace permits you to add and arrange widgets into whatever configuration fits your trading style.
- TT Crypto displays market gegevens and permits you to trade numerous currencies within the same workspace.
- You voorwaarde still loom ter to GDAX to stir funds inbetween your Coinbase wallet and your GDAX account ter order to make currencies available for trading on GDAX using TT Crypto.
Market Grid (GDAX Title Drankbuffet)
The Market Grid widget displays volume and pricing information for a list of selected instruments similar to the GDAX Title Buffet, which displays trading volume and price information for a selected product.
Similar to using the GDAX Title Buffet, you can use the Market Grid to:
Ter addition, you can also use TT Crypto’s Market Grid to:
Order Toegangsbewijs (Order Form)
The Order Toegangsbewijs can be launched from the Market Grid widget. Select an order type and Time-In-Force, then come in an order quantity and price and click “Buy” or “Sell” to submit the order.
Related movie: Bitcoin hits 19000$, both Gdax and coinbase crash!!
Note: You voorwaarde loom into GDAX to budge funds inbetween your Coinbase wallet and your GDAX account to make thesis funds available for trading ter TT Crypto.
Similar to using the Order Form, you can use the Order Toegangsbewijs to:
Ter addition, you can also use TT Crypto’s Order Toegangsbewijs to:
MD Trader (Order Book)
The GDAX Order Book provides users with “market size” or market depth and the “spread” or inwards market inbetween the best Bid and Ask, spil well spil the volume at each price level. Ter TT Crypto, this information is provided ter the MD Trader widget.
Similar to using the GDAX Order Book, you can use MD Trader to:
MD Trader order entry on TT Crypto
With MD Trader you can place an order with a single click directly at each price level. You can also see any orders you have working ter the market.
Te addition to placing an order with a single click, you can use TT Crypto’s MD Trader to:
Charts (Price Chart)
TT’s Charts widget also fully integrates charting and analytics into TT Cryto by blending historical time series gegevens with continuous real-time market gegevens updates.
On GDAX, the Price Chart shows historical price gegevens at user-defined time intervals. Ter addition, you can also view the Depth Chart, which graphically displays the market depth from the GDAX Order Book.
Similar to using the GDAX Price Chart, you can use the Charts widget to:
Using TT Crypto’s Charts widget, you can also:
Order Book Widget (Open Orders)
Similar to the GDAX Open Orders section, TT Crypto’s Order Book widget shows your working (open) orders te the market and provides you with the capability to antipara each working order.
Fills Widget (Fills)
Similar to the Fills displayed ter the GDAX trading interface, the Fills widget on TT shows the time and price of all fully or partially packed orders.
Time and Sales (Trade History)
The trades executed ter the market for an individual currency are shown under Trade History te the GDAX trading interface. Te TT Crypto, thesis are displayed using the Time and Sales widget. Users can access historical Time and Sales gegevens by scrolling to the bottom of the widget screen. The Time and Sales widget on TT maintains and displays a history of trade gegevens from all of your sessions and not just for the current session.
Similar to GDAX Trade History, the Time and Sales widget displays:
With TT Crypto’s Time and Sales widget, you can also:
Assets Widget (Order Form)
To see the funds presently available for trading te TT Crypto, you can use the Assets Widget.
Note: You cannot make deposits or withdrawals on TT. Your GDAX account can only be funded from your Coinbase wallet using the Order Form.
The Recuento section of the Order Form also permits you to transfer funds inbetween your Coinbase wallet to your GDAX account and view the vaivén of each asset ter your GDAX account.
Extra TT Crypto Functionality
When trading GDAX products on TT Crypto, you may also want to: